Mechanical Engg. Department conducted a certificate course on “Finance and Costing for Engineers” under department ++ activity. The course was designed to provide insights and knowledge of an organization from financial perspective for engineering students. This is an introductory course to understand the importance of finance in industry. The course started from 15th Feb 2017 for which there is a good response from all branches of MIT and industry. Total 31 students have registered for the course out of which 6 from other branches of MIT.
- Product costing, Breakeven Analysis and Cost Reduction and Cost Control techniques.
- Reading financial statements such as Balance sheet and Income Statement. • Concepts such as Working capital and Capital Structure of a company.
- Course Duration: 20 hours (Conducted in period of 15th Feb 2017 to 30th March 2017)
- Course Fees 1200/-
- Resource Person Dr. Rashmi Paranjpye (PhD Finance)
- Coordinators (1.) Prof. Dr. S.T. Chavan (2.) Prof. A.H.Pawar