A special session for F.E. girl students on woman safety management, ‘Swaraksha’ was organized by Internal Complaints/ Women’s Grievance Committee on 8th October 2016, Saturday in room no. 401 at 9.00 am. Capt. Sanjiivv Batish conducted the session ‘ I AM SAFE’ who has undertaken A Unique Safety Initiative in Women Safety. Principal Dr. L.K. Kshirsagar Sir, all First Year Engineering girl students, all ladies teachers and all Women’s Grievance Committee members were present for the session. Students gave very good response and session was interactive. While introducing safety management skills, Capt. Sanjiivv Batish covered following points in his presentation.
• Why women are at greater risk today?
• How Women relate to their safety needs • Framework of Safety Management
• Challenges in the context of Personal Safety • Safe Living is a Habit
• Being Aware & Mentally Alert – What does it means
• Safety Preparation & Preparation against threats